– Plan & conduct food safety and hygiene inspection for Commercialized Cookhouses (CCH) and Commercial Outlets kitchen operation to ensure operation comply with the food safety & quality management system.
– Plan and conduct the ISO/HACCP internal audit for CCH.
– Compile and follow-up the hygiene inspection/internal audit findings, ensuring that the non-conformance is rectified within the stipulated period.
– Recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions to be taken.
– Plan & coordinate for monthly sample collection and perform hand swab & equipment swab test.
– Monitor, compile, and analyze test results.
– Conduct investigations for unsatisfactory test results (if any) and provide the root cause & corrective action to be taken.
– Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
– Prepare and submit the monthly QA management report to customer.
– Support Main Kitchen operation and ad-hoc catering event when required.
– At least 1 year Quality Assurance experience