– Work closely with business users to understand business needs and implement solutions.
– Analyse from a holistic perspective business needs, mutual interdependencies, risk and benefits to propose the best solution.
– Support the delivery of initiatives primarily on technology capabilities for assigned business unit(s).
– Assist in planning and implementation of projects/tracks. Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
– Assist in the definition of project scope, requirements and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility. Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
– Test all system areas during implementation, upgrade and/or other configuration change.
– Monitor systems integration(s), and any integrations to 3rd party vendor solutions.
– Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
– Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
– Provide end user support to ensure adoption and ease of use.
– Resolve problems related to upgrades, releases, fixes, and improvements.
– Partner with team members to ensure alignment and knowledge transfer.
– Tertiary Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent in a reputable University.
– Experience in IT project management, developing, analysing and implementing technology solutions.