-Provide analysis and insights to monthly Group results such as analysis of actual results and budget variances.
– Ensure the preparation of timely and accurate monthly Group management accounts and reports.
– Ensure the preparation of timely and accurate Group quarterly reporting materials such as management report (with supporting schedules), presentation materials and FAQs used for Board meetings, SGX announcements and Investor Relations.
– Drive, coordinate and prepare quarterly forecast through the use of forecasting system, Anaplan
– Coordinate and support the preparation of Annual Budget
– Improve all processes related to responsible reports to ensure efficient and accurate reporting
– Undertake ad-hoc projects and assignments relating to financials
– Degree in Accountancy / Finance, ACCA or equivalent professional qualification
– Minimum 3 years of audit/finance experience, with exposure to a wide range of finance and accounting responsibilities