1. To teach the MindChamps Music curriculum to all levels of students in Preschool. PG – K2.
2. Teachers will be teaching a comprehensive music literacy curriculum that includes instruction in singing, percussion, keyboards, recorder, and violin (in the upper grades).
3. Plan, supervise, and implement the program for the class in accordance with the policies, guidelines, frameworks and philosophy of the centre.
4. Address each child’s educational and developmental and keep accurate records of children’s progress through checklists, progress notes, photographs and anecdotal records.
5. Other adhoc duties might be required as operational needs Diploma in Early Childhood Education/ Educational Studies (Early Years Enrichment, Creative Language Arts, Speech and Drama, etc)
1. Diploma or Professional Certification in Music (ABRSM in Piano, Music Theory, Music)
2. Demonstrate musical competency in at least 2 instruments (E.g. Piano, Violin, Ukelele, Guitar, etc)
3. Solfege (do-re-mi syllables), Suzuki Violin, Keyboard knowledge will be a plus point.
4. Creative and inspiring with loving energy
5. Prior experience in classroom teaching.
6. Experience teaching music to children.
7. Excellent communication and classroom management skills