- Upholding the brand values, forging a vibrant co-loving community among travelers and guests.
- Make guests feel welcome and as comfortable as possible making sure that guests are happy.
- Address guests questions, needs and feedback promptly so that their request has been met to their satisfaction.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the hotel.
- Monitoring and ensuring that the selected hotel items are well stocked.
- Customer-oriented and professional attitude.
- Excellent problem resolution along with outstanding interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours.